Call For Papers
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please comply with the following guidelines.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with an email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, we require the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- AIIoT conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers PDF file: HERE
• Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
• Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI Algorithms
- CAD Design & Testing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Parallel Processing
- Big Data, Data Management and Analytics
- Neural Networks
- Pattern Recognition
- Cloud Computing and Data Center Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Graphics, Simulation and Modeling
- Cryptography and Applied Mathematics
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Robotics and Machine Vision
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Systems and Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- IoT Protocols And Transports
- Security for IoT
- IoT Architectures & Protocol
- IoT System Architecture
- IoT Enabling Technologies
- Applications of IoT
- Software Engineering for IoT and IoE
- Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
|Full Paper Submission:||10th April 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||15th April 2021|
|Final Paper Submission:||26th April 2021|
|Early Bird Registration:||25th April 2021|
|Presentation Submission:||2nd May 2021|
|Conference:||10th – 13th May 2021|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track
• Conference Record No- 52608